New Opportunities for a Bright Future

International Student and Worker Recruitment Agency in Toronto, Canada

We are here to support you throughout every step of your secondary or post-secondary education application or foreign work recruitment process. Unlike other agencies, we have in-house immigration Practitioners on our team. This allows us to also provide immigration services to you as an employer, as an international student or as a worker, and to your family.

Discover our Services

Are you an International Student?

Find out how to study in Canada

Are you a Professional Foreign Worker?

Find out how to work in Canada

Are you an Ontarian Employer?

Find out how to hire a foreign worker

Are you a Designated Learning Institute (DLI)?

Find out how to get more qualified students

Why should you hire us?

We recruit students and workers from all over the world

  • We have service agents in Europe and North America
  • Our service agents are in close contact with educational institutions and agents abroad that refer us students wanting to study in Canada
  • Our Service agents visit education fairs and conferences 

We are well connected with:

  • All major high schools, colleges, and universities in Canada
  • With Ontarian employers
  • With students from all over the world
  • We reach out to students and foreign workers by email, phone, and social media

We are detailed-oriented

We know that every application detail counts and must be carefully prepared. Be it:

  • The students’ applications to your Designated Learning Institute DLI and to Immigration Canada
  • Your job application as a foreign worker
  • Your work permit application as a foreign worker
  • Your application for Labour Market Impact Assessment LMIA as an Ontarian employer

We are goal-oriented

  • We want you as an international student to find the perfect educational program 
  • We do everything to maximize your chances to get your study permit 
  • We want to make it easy for your family to accompany you to Canada
  • We want you as a foreign worker to find the perfect employer 
  • We want you as an Ontarian employer to find the perfect foreign worker, and have a smooth application process with the CRA and IRCC
  • We want you as a Designated Learning Institute DLI to find qualified students that will actually enroll in one of your programs.

We treat your case as if you were a beloved family member

  • We offer a one-hour free consultation to understand your case before we decide to take on your assignment.
  • Once engaged, we take the time to listen, guide you, and explain to you all the procedures in a way that is easy to understand
  • We will be at your side every step of the way, be it:
    • preparing your documents
    • liasing with authorities in Canada or in your home country
    • helping you with practical tips and tricks while you are in Canada
    • helping you extend your stay in case you want to work in Canada after graduation or change employer if you came to Canada as a foreign worker
  • We will be your go-to person for all concerns you might have
  • We will help you with your family's paperwork for their visa and work permit applications

Hear it from others

Aportunita was always there to answer my questions, provide guidance, and offer support. I always felt like a valued client and that my needs and goals were their top priorities. If you're looking for an immigration service that you can trust, look no further than Aportunita!

Tommy Xhelili

Studying marketing was my dream and Aportunita helped me find the best marketing program in one of the greatest colleges. The whole process went super-fast and my application was accepted in a record time. Working with Aportunita was the best decision I have ever made.

Marinela Satka

I couldn't be happier with the level of service and support that I received from Aportunita. One area where they really stood out was in helping me to develop a solid financial plan… I am now able to pursue my studies in Canada with peace of mind.

Matheos Gumeni

I cannot express enough gratitude for the employees of Aportunita…When I encountered a problem at the border with the officer, their employees stayed late into the night just to help me get through… I highly recommend them to anyone seeking help with their immigration needs, knowing that they will receive the best care and attention.

Aris Skuqej

Don't know where to start?
No worries, we’ll guide you.

LMIA is a document issued by the Canadian government to assess the impact that hiring a foreign worker would have on the Canadian labor market.
In Canada, a DLI is a school that has been approved by the provincial or territorial government to welcome international students.
Change of condition application means that you may need to move from one temporary status in Canada to another to avoid losing your status.
Living common-law means that you are living in a conjugal relationship with a person who is not your married spouse. This person has to have been living with you in a conjugal relationship for at least 12 continuous months.
IRCC stands for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship.
Diploma (2 to 3 years): high school diploma. Certificate (1 to 2 years): high school + other requirements depending on the program. Professional degree (3 years): high school + other requirements depending on the program. Applied bachelor's degrees (3-4 years): high school + other requirements depending on the program.
To be compliant means that you will need to fulfill your conditions as a full-time international student and follow any additional conditions that may be applicable to you.
For Canadian immigration, you have to provide language test results from an authorized organization. There are two current authorized test providers in English, the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and the Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP).
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) is the department of the Government of Canada responsible for developing, managing and delivering social programs and services.
A transition plan describes the activities you are agreeing to undertake to recruit, retain and train Canadians and permanent residents and to reduce your reliance on the Temporary Foreign Worker Permit.
If your temporary status in Canada (e.g. your study permit) has expired and you did not apply for an extension before the expiry date, you must apply to restore your status within 90 days of the expiry date if you want to stay in Canada. This process is known as restoration of status.
A multiple entry visa will let you travel to Canada for six months at a time as many times as you want